Returns & Warranty Policy
If you have received incorrect, damaged or faulty items, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com immediately.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
New film cameras
All new film cameras have a 3 month warranty. If you discover an issue with the product, Shutter Film Co will verify whether you are entitled to a replacement/refund.
Vintage film cameras
All our vintage film cameras are carefully inspected to make sure they are fully working at the time of sale.
With that being said, we understand that there can be some unexpected problems that might come up due to the vintage nature of these cameras.
That's why we offer 30-days warranty for faulty products with any defects outside of what is described in each camera listing. This warranty period begins on the day you receive your product and items must be returned within 30 days of receiving the product.
- We recommend all customers test their camera upon receipt to ensure it is fully functional
- If you believe your product is faulty, please contact us immediately
- We will get back to you and walk you through the return process
- When the returned item is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you about the status of the refund
- Please note:
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items, and you will not be refunded for the cost of shipping
- The item must be returned in the original condition
Exceptions / non-returnable itemsThere might be some circumstances where we won't be able to grant a return and results in the warranty being void, these are:
- Any product not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Damages or faults caused by misuse, product tampering or use of third-party accessories
- For vintage film cameras: buyer contacts us over 30 days after receiving the product or product is not returned within 30 days of the buyer receiving the product
- For new film cameras: buyer contacts us over 3 months after receiving the product or product is not returned within 3 months of the buyer receiving the product
- Buyer changes their mind or is unhappy with the quality of the film photo results
Please note: Batteries or film rolls cannot be returned. If a bundle with a battery or film is purchased, the value of the film or battery will be deducted from the refund amount.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
By purchasing a camera from Shutter Film Co, you agree to the terms of our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Page Last Updated: 24 Feb 2022